- Student shall be regular and punctual in attending classes, practicals and submission of term work and tutorials in various subjects. Term shall not be granted and student shall not be allowed for examinations if his/her progress, conduct and attendance are not satisfactory.
- Minimum 75% attendance in theory and practical is compulsory.
Students must use boiler suits and uniform of prescribed pattern, while working in workshop, laboratories, drawing hall and class room.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the premises of the institute.
- Damage to the property of the institute and its sister institutes, tempering with fixtures, fittings, equipments, instruments, furniture, books, periodicals, walls, windows, fans, vehicles etc. shall be viewed very seriously and might result expulsion of the guilty student/ students.
- Ragging of students in any form within or outside the institute shall result instant expulsion from the institute as per the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999.
- Students are bound by the rules and regulations made by the institute from time to time.
- Any violation of the rules or an act of indiscipline on part of students shall result in disciplinary action, leading to dismissal from the institution.
- Fee Receipts should be preserved of all three years.
- Students are expected to read the notice put up on the notice board of the polytechnic.
- The polytechnic shall not accept any responsibilities for loss of any advantage of a student due to his/her failure to read the notice in time.
- Bicycles, Scooters etc. shall be parked only in the area provided. The institute accepts no responsibility for their safe custody.